By visiting our websites; When you get information about the services we offer to you through our websites, while you benefit from our services. The use and protection of the information we obtain in relation to you and the services you request is subject to the terms set forth in this "Confidentiality agreement". By visiting our websites, you agree to the terms specified in this "Confidentiality Agreement".
INFORMATION TEXT ON THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
We are HALALBEDS SEYAHAT TUR. LLC. ("HALALBEDS"), as the data controller, processes your personal data within the scope of the Personal Data Protection Law No.6698 ("KVKK") and the relevant legislation, and in the secondary legislation enacted under KVKK, in the binding decisions of the Personal Data Protection Board. and by taking the technical and administrative measures specified in the relevant legislation, we fulfill the requirements for the protection of the data we process.
With this notification, you are fulfilling the disclosure obligation specified in Article 10 of the KVKK as a data controller, and thus, you have accessed through https://www.halalbeds.com and / or all other websites ("website") managed by HALALBEDS. We aim to inform you, our visitors, in detail about the processing processes of your personal data that we process in specific activities.
1. How is your personal data collected?
2. For what purposes and for what legal reasons do we process your personal data?
3. Which personal data do we process?
4. For what purposes and with whom can we share your personal data?
5. What are your rights regarding your personal data and how can you use these rights?
How can we obtain your personal data?
1. COLLECTION OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
As HALALBEDS, we collect the personal data of our website visitors by completely or partially automated means; Cookies in the website, visiting the website, filling out the forms on the website, filling out the "Communication Forum" in the "Contact Us" tab of the website, contacting us via the phone numbers on the website. We reach with paths.
2. DATA PROCESSING PURPOSE AND LEGAL REASON OF COLLECTION
Your personal data that we have obtained through the above-described collection methods, the website; Connection / entry-exit date (log record) and time information regarding your visit, IP address, User name and password information, transaction security data, Information on content search, Legal approval regarding electronic commercial message delivery, Request and complaint information, Legal Approvals Customer Transaction Data E-mail address, Phone number, Address information, Invoice address Contact Data Information obtained through cookies used Marketing Data Name-Surname, TC ID number, Passport Number, Date of Birth Identity Data.
If you choose the "Bank-Credit Card" section from the "Payment options", your name-surname, card number, card type, card expiry date, card CVV number information on the card evaluated in the Customer transaction data category are not processed by HALALBEDS as the data controller and Your information will be processed by the organizations we have contracted with in accordance with the completion of your payment and the service relationship between us
3. Which personal data do we process?
As HALALBEDS, we can process your personal data in different categories within the scope of the services we offer to our valued guests.
• Your identity and contact information; Name, surname, Turkish ID number, passport, etc. Your information and e-mail address, phone number, mobile phone number, your information on your identity, your address information
• Your visual and audio records; Your photo, call center records
• Your financial information; Financial records or payment information regarding the services you have received from our company
• Your current and past transaction information; Your hotel or package tour preferences or travel information regarding your current or past booking.
• Your request and complaint information; Written or verbal records of your requests and complaints regarding the services offered by HALALBEDS or your special requests concerning an existing reservation
• Your insurance details; details of your travel insurance policy
• Your private personal data; If you have a health condition that may cause you to have special needs during your travel or if you request a reservation change or cancellation due to your illness, we may process your health information, which is special quality personal data.
4-a For what purposes do we process your personal data?
As HALALBEDS, we may process your personal data for the following purposes and for legal reasons:
• In order to provide you with the products and services you have requested in the best way, we operate on the basis of the legal reason "it is directly necessary or relevant for the establishment and execution of the contract" in the clause c of paragraph 2 of Article 5 of the Law. As HALALBEDS, we bring you many products and services, especially tour reservations. We process your personal data such as your identity, contact, request or financial information so that we can offer you the products and services you request or to perform your membership on our website, and thus we follow your reservations, operation process and membership process. For example, we make hotel reservations in order to make a package tour of your choice, buy your flight tickets on your behalf, inform the people who will meet you and provide you with informative communications about your travel. If it is necessary to process your special data during the reservation process, we will process this data by requesting your express consent.
• In order to improve our product and service quality, the 'legitimate interest of the data controller' in subparagraph f of paragraph 2 of Article 5 of the Law has been made public by the relevant person himself. We operate on the basis of the legal reason. As HALALBEDS, we are always looking for ways to provide better service to our guests. We carry out business development activities and analyzes for 1/3 purposes such as increasing the quality of our products and services, measuring the satisfaction of our guests, getting to know our customers and their preferences more closely, and creating more efficient business strategies. We process your personal data in order to realize these business processes. Or, we may process your personal information in the feedback you give publicly on social media to improve our products and services and to measure customer satisfaction.
• In order to engage in commercial communication activities, we process with your "express consent" in accordance with the 1st paragraph of the 5th article of the Law. As HALALBEDS, we offer many products and services. We can send notification contents to introduce these products and services we offer and to inform you about innovations and opportunities that will excite you. Receiving these notifications is entirely at your preference; You can give us permission to send you these messages at any time or you can withdraw your consent.
• In order to finalize your requests and complaints, based on the legal grounds of 'the legitimate interest of the data controller' in the clause f of the 2nd paragraph of the 5th article of the Law and the 'fulfillment of the legal obligation of the data controller' in the three clause of the 2nd paragraph of the 5th article of the Law. We process as. Your requests and feedback are very important to us. We may process your personal data in order to evaluate your requests regarding how we can better offer the services we offer to you and to solve the problems you experience or to take the necessary measures to prevent them from happening again.
• In order to create financial records, we operate on the basis of the legal reason "directly necessary or relevant for the establishment and execution of the contract" in the clause c of paragraph 2 of Article 5 of the Law. We can process your personal data while conducting the financial processes of our company. For example; Your personal data can be processed during the issuance of invoices for the services we offer, creating financial records or conducting financial audits.
• In order to carry out in-company activities, we are operating on the basis of the "legitimate interest of the data controller" in the f clause of the 2nd paragraph of the 5th article of the Law. As in almost every company, we can process your personal data while conducting certain processes within the company and creating records while conducting our business activities. For example, we manage our information technology infrastructure, reward the performance of our employees or perform internal audit operations.
• In order to fulfill the legal obligations we are subject to, we operate on the basis of the legal reason "to fulfill the legal obligation of the data controller" in the three paragraphs of the second paragraph of the 5th article of the Law and the "explicitly stipulated in the laws" in the second paragraph. As a company, we are subject to many legal obligations. For example, we may process your personal data and share your information with authorized public institutions or private organizations in order to fulfill certain obligations arising from regulations such as tourism, tax and insurance regulations. In particular, we may process your personal data to respond to lawful information requests made by authorities such as judicial authorities, police forces, regulatory and supervisory authorities.
For what purposes and with whom can we share your 4-b personal data?
In certain cases, we may share your personal data with third parties. Below we summarize the parties we may share your personal data with and the reasons for sharing it. We would like to underline that, as HALALBEDS, we never share or make available your personal data with unauthorized third parties for our own benefit.
Third parties with whom we can share your personal data and our sharing reasons are as follows:
• We can share your personal data with our business partners. We may share your personal information with our suppliers, such as hotels and similar accommodation service providers, companies that provide transportation services such as airline or bus companies, insurance companies that provide travel insurance services, or companies that provide organization services. Especially when you purchase tour packages that include travel abroad, our business partners with whom we have provided your information may be abroad. In many cases, third parties to whom we transfer your personal data will be able to process your personal data as data controller.
• We can share your information with our suppliers. At some points where we communicate with you, we use the services of third parties other than HALALBEDS. In this context, we receive services from suppliers directly related to our services such as commercial message delivery, management of our website, provision of our information technology infrastructure. However, we may share your personal data with lawyers in order to protect the legal and economic security of our company. In these cases, we can transfer your personal data to suppliers.
• We can transfer your information to financial institutions. We may share your personal data with banks or payment institutions in order to make payments for our services.
• We may share your personal information with authorized public institutions or private persons if legally requested. In accordance with our legal obligations we are subject to, we may need to share your information with authorized public institutions on a routine or demand basis, or with relevant organizations due to the insurance and tax legislation we are subject to. For example, we may share your information with public institutions in order to respond to information requests submitted to us by courts within the scope of criminal investigations or during tax inspections.
5. What are your rights regarding your personal data and how can you use these rights?
Regarding your personal data;
* Learning whether your personal data is processed,
* If your personal data has been processed, to request information regarding this,
* Learning the purpose of processing your personal data and whether they are used appropriately for their purpose,
* To know the third parties to whom your personal data has been transferred domestically or abroad,
* To request correction of your personal data in case of incomplete or incorrect processing,
* To request the deletion or destruction of personal data within the framework of the conditions stipulated in Article 7 of the KVKK,
* Request notification of the transactions made pursuant to subparagraphs (d) and (e) to third parties to whom personal data have been transferred,
* Object to the emergence of a result against you by analyzing your processed data exclusively through automated systems,
* In the event that you suffer damage due to the illegal processing of your personal data, you have the right to demand compensation for your damage.
In accordance with the "Communiqué on the Principles and Procedures of Application to the Data Officer", you can submit your requests in writing or through a notary public in writing or via a registered e-mail (KEP) address, secure electronic signature, mobile signature or previously notified by you to HALALBEDS and to HALALBEDS. You can use your e-mail address registered in the system.
Your application will be answered in accordance with the relevant provisions of the KVKK and HALALBEDS may request some confirming information from you in order to confirm that the applicant is the right person; This information will only be requested in order to determine who the real data owner is and to share the application results with the right person.